First Tech is a leader in providing financial services for employees on the move. We specialize in serving the needs of the world's most forward-thinking tech companies, including HP, Microsoft, Intel, Amazon, Cisco, and many more. Our Relocation Banking program can help you move your money quickly and easily.
Get all these benefits when you relocate as an employee of one of our many approved partners:
- A single point-of-contact who will assist you with all your financial needs—that includes assistance with banking, building credit, home loans, insurance, and more
- Preferred product and service incentives
- Set up accounts up to 60 days before arriving in the U.SSocial Security number is not required at the time of application but it is required for funding.
- that protect your information
- Access to educational resources with insight and tips on how the U.S. banking system works
Submit your name, email, and employer name here and a specialist will be in touch to help you open your accounts (up to 60 days prior to U.S. entry). You will then be able to wire funds to your new First Tech accounts.
After you arrive in the U.S., you can visit a First Tech location to obtain your new debit card or arrange to have it mailed to your new address (home or business).
Once you obtain your U.S. Social Security number you will be able to apply for loans from First Tech. These include credit card, auto loan, mortgage, personal loans and personal lines of credit.
Benefits for foreign nationals employed by a partner company
- Open saving and checking accounts up to 60 days prior to arriving in the U.S.
- Send wires and have funds converted to U.S. dollars before you arrive
- Low down payment options and assumed FICO score for international relocation mortgage borrowers, with some restrictions.
- Social Security number is not required to establish savings and checking accounts.
- Preferred loanSocial Security number is not required at the time of application but it is required for funding. and credit cardSocial Security number is not required at the time of application but it is required for funding. rates with little to no established U.S. credit history.
- Favorable insuranceInsurance products and services offered through First Tech Insurance Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of First Tech Federal Credit Union. rates for members with little to no established insurance history.
Hear Rajeev's relocation story.
Eligible products and services
As an employee relocating to the U.S, you’re eligible for First Tech Federal Credit Union products and services.
|First Tech Product or Service||Description|
|Savings||No monthly account fees, free digital banking, and deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.|
|Checking||No monthly account fees, debit cards, free digital banking with Mobile Deposit and Bill Pay.|
|Credit Card||No foreign transaction fees, no balance transfer fees, and no cash advance fees. Some cards earn points or cash on all transactions. New cardholder offers available.|
|Auto Loan||New and used auto loans at great rates and there is no cost to apply.|
|Insurance||Home, property, automobile, life insurance, and more. Our agents will shop rates for you and provide great options.|
|Renter’s Insurance||Property coverage protects your belongings while liability coverage protects your assets and future income if you accidentally injure someone or damage their property.|
|Personal Loan||Quick and easy online application. Borrow as little as $500.|
|Home LoanHome loan discounts cannot be combined with other promotions and only apply to relocating employees moving through company- sponsored relocation programs. You may start the application process before you have your Social Security number; however, it is required prior to loan closing. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Property and/or flood hazard insurance may be required. Maximum loan limits may apply. Restrictions apply.||Personalized service throughout the process, unique loan options, and special incentives for relocating employees new to the U.S.|
|Online and Mobile Banking||Anytime, anywhere access and management of your money. Free Mobile deposit and Bill Pay. Send money with Zelle®All Zelle® trademarks used herein, are the exclusive property of Early Warning Services, LLC and are used with permission. and wire money domestically or internationally.|