Skip to main content
First Tech Routing #321180379

Commercial Vehicle Policy

Delivery driver behind the wheel of a vehicle.

You and your employees might be great drivers, but there are thousands of other drivers on the road who aren’t watching out for your vehicles. That’s why company cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles need special coverage. If your business owns or uses motor vehicles, or mobile equipment that is required by your state to be insured for minimum financial responsibility, then you need a commercial auto policy. Commercial auto coverage may insure against property damage to vehicles you own or hire, and against liability for bodily injury and property damage caused to others by your use of the insured vehicles. It is important to know the difference between a personal automobile policy and a commercial automobile policy. Your personal automobile policy usually does NOT cover vehicles used in the operation of your business.



Insurance products and services offered through Addison Avenue Financial Partners, LLC, d/b/a First Tech Insurance Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Technology Federal Credit Union.