Lock in a low fixed rate with a First Tech personal loan.
Get a personalized rate in 30 seconds or less for a 2 year term. Checking your rate will not affect your credit.Check my rate: To check the rates and terms First Tech Federal Credit Union conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, we will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit. All loan applications are subject to credit approval. Membership is required and subject to approval.
As low as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) - Learn More Actual rate will be determined based on the applicant’s credit history, and final loan terms. All loans are subject to credit approval. Credit Union membership is required and subject to approval.
A fixed personal loan provides you a lump sum of money that is repaid with interest through monthly payment amounts that won’t change. Personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons such as consolidating higher interest loans, home improvements, consolidating credit card debt, paying for events like weddings or funerals, paying for unexpected emergencies or even vacations.4 Personal loans can offer an alternative to credit cards with predictable monthly payments.
Why get a personal loan from First Tech?
- Low, fixed rates
- No application fees, origination fees or prepayment penalties
- No payments for up to 45 daysDeferring your first payment (up to 45 days from the funding date of your loan) is optional and is not a condition of your loan. Deferring your loan payment may affect your APR and the total interest you pay. All other loan terms and provisions will remain the same.
- Many ways to join First Tech
- DebtSafe® Optional payment protection
Check your rate on a personal loan in 30 seconds or less.
Checking your rate will not affect your credit score. Quoted rate is for a 2-year term fixed personal loan.
Click the “Check My Rate” button below to get your rate for a 2 year term. Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
What is Check My Rate? Have more questions like this? Check out our full FAQ for more information.
• Borrow from $500 to $50,000
• Fast online application
• Fixed rate and fixed monthly payment
• Flexible repayment terms
• Visit the rates page for complete rate information and loan costs
Reap the benefits.
Quick and easy loan application
- Online loan application
- Digital document delivery
- Fast loan decision
Secure, anytime, anywhere account access
- Free mobile app
- Free Online Banking
More money in your pocket
- No pre-payment penalty
- No application or origination fee
- No annual fee