Lock in a low fixed rate with a First Tech personal loan.
Get a personalized rate in 30 seconds or less for a 2 year term.
Checking your rate will not affect your credit.Check my rate: To check the rates and terms First Tech Federal Credit Union conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, we will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit. All loan applications are subject to credit approval. Membership is required and subject to approval.
As low asAPR - Learn More Actual rate will be determined based on the applicant’s credit history, and final loan terms. All loans are subject to credit approval. Credit Union membership is required and subject to approval.
Why get a personal loan from First Tech?
- Low, fixed rates
- No application fees, origination fees or prepayment penalties
- No payments for up to 45 daysDeferring your first payment (up to 45 days from the funding date of your loan) is optional and is not a condition of your loan. Deferring your loan payment may affect your APR and the total interest you pay. All other loan terms and provisions will remain the same.
- Many ways to join First Tech
- DebtSafe® Optional payment protection
What is a personal loan?
A personal loans is a loan for a set amount of money that is repaid with interest through fixed monthly payments. Personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons such as consolidating higher interest loans or credit card debt, paying for events like weddings or funerals, paying for unexpected emergency purchases or even vacations.Personal loans cannot be used for postsecondary educational expenses as defined by the CFPB’s Regulation Z such as college, university, or vocational expenses; for any business or commercial purpose; to purchase securities; or for gambling or illegal activities. Personal loans can offer an alternative to credit cards by a fixed rate and predictable monthly payment.
• Borrow from $500 to $50,000
• Fast online application
• Fixed rate and fixed monthly payment
• Flexible repayment terms from 2 to 7 years
• Visit the rates page for complete rate information and loan costs
Reap the benefits.
Quick and easy loan application
- Online loan application
- Digital document delivery
- Fast loan decision
Secure, anytime, anywhere account access
- Free mobile app
- Free Online Banking
More money in your pocket
- No pre-payment penalty
- No application or origination fee
- No annual fee
Frequently Asked Questions
A personalized First Tech rate in 30 seconds or less with check my rate.
Click the “Check My Rate” button below to get your rate for a 2 year term. Checking your rate will not affect your credit score.
What is Check My Rate? Have more questions like this? Check out our full FAQ for more information.